Monday, February 24, 2014

Things are good...

Things are going good. We are still in the same apartment.


YUM!


My new camera is doing good. I bought a case for it that is really good, so nothing is gonna happen to this camera. I will see what I can do about a better video. 

We got sick again this week. I am so tired of getting sick.




I figured out that Elder Bednar served his mission in Germany and speaks really good German. We also had two investigators come to our stake conference.




I really have nothing to write about ha-ha, except for someone rudely asked us, if we could read and pointed to a sign and told us he would call the cops. I wanted to tell him to repent or he would die tomorrow, but held my tongue instead. People here are really rude.




I was actually thinking about Hannah and her family this week. Tell them I say howdy. I can't believe she will be home that soon.




Yeah, it's warming up here a bit. My flowers are doing great? oh and I have lost weight. I weigh 138 now.




Tell Lynette and Lindon I love them and I hope all goes well with the replacement hip. 

Tell Morgan I say hi and to be safe. He only has two legs.




I love you very much and you will get pictures. The food was good.




See you on Mother's day in a couple months, I am really excited.

Love,

Elder Crotts

No comments:

Post a Comment