Monday, February 17, 2014

Staying in Kassel :)

His District
Holy tolito, I don't have much time, haha. We had interviews with President on Wednesday, that was fun and he inspected our apartment... long story short. We need a new one, haha. We got sick again, I have been having headaches that have not been fun, but we had a very successful termine with an inactive. 




Oh, I am not getting transfered. We are staying together for another transfer, haha. 




I have been doing yoga and President told me to stop and do real workouts, haha. I have also lost weight. not in the past week, but just in general. I have lost about 5 pounds, haha. dang it. 


Pres Kosak





I don't really have much else to say. Well that's life. 



What do you need? What can I pray for, that you need? 

love 
Elder Crotts


No comments:

Post a Comment