Monday, March 3, 2014

Not much to say...

Sister Jensen is doing good I think. We got here at the same time. The ward is treating us like normal. We had ward council and didn't have a chance to speak. Missionary work is not important to them.

         

I am so glad that you have so much excitement. I support you 100%. Sorry I don't have much time today. I will only be answering your questions, but know that I still love you and tried to send you lots of videos, but the computer is slow. ha-ha. 








I don't want anything you have already done and still do so much for me. What can I do for you?
I do not know if Mark's package got there or not, but I will call and find out. 







Tell the others, I am sorry I don't have time to reply this week, but I will read their emails and reply next week. I love you so much. Sorry this is small, not much to say. No stories, sorry. I love you.

Love,
Elder Crotts



No comments:

Post a Comment