Monday, February 3, 2014

Feeling better :)


I am feeling better as of yesterday. 


Today I am going to buy a plant, because president told me to. I am also going to buy some colorful pullovers. I want to dress more happy. I would love to do yoga if I knew how. if you could find a thing that tells you how, preferable with pictures, that way I don't have to read it, haha. I will be taking money out today. just so you know and hopfully be sending your package. I have another package for dad that I need to send as well. 


We went to a city where the first missionary in Germany, cut down a tree and converted a bunch of people who used to believe on Thor, Ha-Ha, it's a weird story. He was not a mormon though, then we did some finding there and they were all Catholic. haha. No luck. Thank you for the video and pictures. I can't believe I only have about a year left. Time is flying now, it's crazy. I will probably be getting transfered soon. I have been here a while. 



Oh, I almost forgot, we totally missed our train to hamburg on Tuesday, so we had to rush to get a new one and we were an hour late, haha. That was funny. 



I am going to be eating really healthy this week, so you should to. 

Oh and I got the package finally from Jeff and Dawn. Lots of American goodies, that was nice. I made a video, but I will send it next week. Then you can send it to them. Ha-Ha



well, that's all this week. I will try and send some videos next week. 

Love,
Elder Crotts


P.S. I won't get kidnapped. I'm in Germany not Russia, Ha-Ha.
( Brent and I went to see the movie of the two kidnapped Missionaries and I told Kyle that wasn't a good movie to watch when you have a Missionary out in the field).

No comments:

Post a Comment