Monday, February 10, 2014

Don't sleep with the windows open!

I am sure Valentines Day will be just dandy. Ha-ha

I will be waiting for that box from Grandma and Grandpa I guess, Ha-ha. Since I have been in Germany canned food has tasted less and less good. ha-ha.  I am not eating beef any more or red sauce. 

I am glad to hear an update on Uncle Lindon. Please call the office when he passes away, that way I won't have to wait until next Monday to know about it. 

I will try the yoga.

You should totally get your Realestate license again. That would be cool. 
  
I don't really have to much to say. ha-ha. 

We started sleeping with the windows open because president told us that we should to prevent sickness. Elder Kreitzer and I both got sick. I couldn't sleep with the windows open, like at all. Last night we didn't open them and I took a calm pill and slept great, haha. 

Well, that is all for this week. Pray for a miracle, ha-ha

Love, 
Elder Crotts


On the 25th of this month I will only have a year until I go home.  1 year 15 days

No comments:

Post a Comment