Monday, January 27, 2014

Pics and Videos :)





I'm glad that Travis is going on a mission. He is setting a good example for his brothers. I'm proud of him. Tell me where he's going when you know. 

Sorry about all the pain... and that I haven't sent your package yet... I am so bad at this, but I have no personal money with me. I owe myself €60, ha-ha. I gotta see what happens. If dad isn't gonna use my money to buy new jumper cables, then I will withdraw it and send the package today, even though I want a new camera, ha-ha. I actually think there is something wrong with the lense of my camera. It is extremely noisy when I zoom in and out, and it sounds really weird when I am videoing and I zoom. I will keep you up
dated.



Thank you for the muffin receipe. I will see what happens with that. 

Tell marty I say hi and give her a hug for me. I wonder if that's against the rules. . . 

This week Mr. White asked a question. If the book of mormon was written in America, then why isn't Joseph Smith known as the discoverer of America?... seriously. In fact, at first it didn't make sense what he was asking, but we aren't actually suppose to answer his questions, because he is putting this stuff on tv. 

I sent you some videos and pictures, but I don't remember what of, ha-ha. 



I also sent a picture of an envelope for Elder Snow, who is an Elder who works in the office as couple missionaries. He is over finances and I need a re-embersment on a ticket to ride the street trains here. 

Then I don't know after that. Oh! that is a picture of my face. I fell asleep on my jacket on the train ride home from Göttingen. 


I baked some muffins for some members and they seemed to like them. I use the symphany bar of chocolate I got for christmas in it, so I didn't actually eat much of that. ha-ha. 

well, I think that is all. Have fun this week. I love you lots. Give my love to the gang. Tell Jory I say hi the next time you see him and I guess everyone else you see who is my friend.  

Love,

Elder Crotts

No comments:

Post a Comment