Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm staying... Goodbye Elder Kossin :(



I have felt sick this entire week. It's not been fun, but I've had fun this week. We have eaten so much Raklatte. Look it up, it's super good.  


We played games with a member family on New Years Eve day and that was tons of fun. We played Farkel. It's super fun. I came in last place. haha



So I am staying another transfer, but Elder Kossin is not. He is getting tranfered. My new companion is Elder Kreizler. I don't know if I spelt that correctly. He was actually in my first zone, so I know him. . . we'll see what happens. 



I have no idea what to say now. I think I told you everything already. Sorry the video was taking to long to upload, but there are some pictures. I am letting Elder Kossin use my camera since his is broken and he is leaving, so yeah.  

I love you 

Love,
Elder Crotts




No comments:

Post a Comment