Monday, January 13, 2014

Elder Kreitzer is my new companion.

Elder Kreitzer is my new companion. He has like 4 months left.

Can you tell Kelli happy birthday, ha-ha.  

I have figured out that satan is annoying and smart. We went shopping today cause Elder Kreitzer need to buy some stuff and I saw some mens underwear and suddenly missed wearing boxer briefs. I also really wanted to buy a hoody, but I don't think that was from satan. 

I am attempting to send you a video through dropbox again this week. Not sure if it will make it this week either, this computer is a little slow. 



Ben is using an ipad now, so hopefully it will hit Germany soon, but I feel like it will hit England first. 

well, I still haven't sent your package. I found some cool stuff for Dad and am having trouble deciding what to do. I also have not yet received the package from Jeff and Dawn, so I am guessing it went to the office or lost.

well, I love you lots

I hope you have a wonderful week. 

Love,

Elder Crotts

No comments:

Post a Comment