Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!




My dreams are always crazy, but nothing that I am woried about at the moment. Had a weird one. Vacuuming in a giant manssion haunted by two asian twin girls. kolton was in it. It was scary, but I'm glad Kolton was there, that way I wouldn't die alone, haha. No, I'm just joking. We didn't die in the dream, but the lights weren't working in the mansion, that was unfortunate. 



This week I got a kiss on the cheek from a 94 year old Member, named Sister Teller, not really her name, but that is her code name. She is very sweet and decided to give me a kiss, so she did. It was sweet. I actually fixed her watch a couple weeks ago and she remembers me as the one who fixed it. Her memory isn't the best any more. I sent you a picture of me and her. 



we also went back up to hercules, but it was really foggy, ha-ha, so we didn't see anything. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I love you mom




So I made some muffins this week, but they didn't look like muffins really. They looked more like cup cakes. I need a muffin receipe and a bread receipe please. 



I think that is all for this week. Not much has happened. We re-aranged our appartment. Elder Beesley is coming to inspect it. 



Love you so much and I hope all goes well with your teeth. Give my love to all. 

Love

Elder Crotts

No comments:

Post a Comment