Monday, June 10, 2013

The Mines!!!

I didn't know the song in the video, so I didn't know what to do, ha-ha. They insisted that I get in the video any way. Sarah never emailed me, but someone else did, so I know she is going somewhere in California which is super cool. I hope she gets to use some Spanish, even though it is an English speaking mission. We went through mines, and they were creepy, ha-ha, but cool.  Also, we found this giant... thing. I have no idea what they call it, but it was huge. The reason for it, is when the miners came out of the mines, they wanted some pretty to look at with light. so they made those for the miners. This one is obviously new, but it's still really big, so thought you would enjoy that. We spent two nights in Annaberg with Elder Mitchell (He's from Washington state) on Thursday and then Friday night as well, because his companion Elder Roberts, the other missionary in the picture with me, had a meeting in Berlin, so that was really fun. Elder Mitchell is a super funny guy. Elder Roberts is from Utah, but he is cool to, kind of reminds me of Jared Tuckett.
We didn't get any floods in Schwarzenberg and we haven't had to help with any clean up. 

As far as a funny story... while we were in Annarberg, a man answered the door in a thong. That's more disturbing than funny though. but yeah. We had an investigator at sacrament meeting yesterday. Here are some more pics of our adventures in the mines. Not quite sure how they turned out, because my screen is so small. Oh and thank Kelli for sending me a letter, that was really nice and I will reply as soon as I get time. This next weekend the President is coming down here and we are having a Street Display and it's gonna be awesome. we are also having about 20 missionaries from the surrounding areas to come, including Sister Pitech. I hope the President gets some pics, because I will be too busy teaching the Gosple, totally spelt that wrong. We are going to have some missionaries sing and some go out and bring people to the display. and then some go out door to door and tell people about it and basically do a lot of finding. Then around 2 pm we are all going to our church and eating food. Then at 4 the President is doing a fires side and then they are watching really old church movies in German. oh yeah and I finally ate at McDonalds and guess what? it's exactly the same... nothing is different except for the ketchup packet is bigger. that's it. so yeah a little bit of a downer. It's good to hear that Ben's farewell was good. I'm so proud of him. Tell Emily I say hi and I hope they made those sandwiches. It will makes sense to her. Also, here is a picture of my face in pday clothes. The one with my blanket in it was taken in the Annaberg apartment. I was on Tausch with Elder Roberts. The other is just me looking really, really ridiculously good. I might by a new flash drive because I'm moving pictures and videos over to the flash drive that I have from my camera. ok, well Tschüss.















No comments:

Post a Comment