Monday, June 17, 2013

Street Contacting...

Thank you so much for the update with everyone. I'm sorry you got sick. I'm sick too. I got it from Elder Dzierzon cause we tausched on Wednesday, but it's all good. I got to see Sister Pitech this past week twice. Once on tausch and then on Saturday for the street display. It went really well. The kids in our ward are boss. At the street display we sang and then did some street contacting. The missionaries did splits with ward members. I hit the streets with Adrian Ebisch, the boy at the house that we skyped from. He is super cool and is going to be a great missionary. He said he loves street contacting, which is good. The president did a fireside after the street display, then we ate. It was cool, but since I was sick, it was a little bit... I can't think of a word for it. The Annaberg Elders ended up staying the night at our apartment because they missed their bus, so that was fun. We have a new elder in Annaberg. His name is Elder Josh Bruce Savage. I sent a picture of him eating his first Düner. Go find him on facebook and tag him in it. He is super cool. Took three years of German in school, so he was fast tracked. He has only been on his mission for like 3 weeks if that, haha but he's cool.



Yes, we were lip sinking but I didn't know the words, so I kept messing up, but yeah. haha

Tell dad Happy Fathers Day for me and that I love him. Sorry that I totally forgot about it. haha my bad. I went shopping today and bought a new flash drive 16g, so that I have more room for pics from home, music and pics off my camera. fyi I'm taking a picture of my face every morning and every night, but yeah. Feel free to send me pictures cause I will save them all. Also, do you have a better one with kelli's dress. One where you can see her face. Tell kelli I think she should totally have a pineapple farm. That would be boss. 

I haven't had a chance to buy sheets yet. They provide sheets, but they aren't that soft and there is no place in schwarzenberg to buy sheets that are good, so I don't know. I'll have to wait. Glad you got a hair cut Mom. Send me a picture, so I can see it. I sent you a couple of pictures of my beautiful face, just so you can show people how handsome your son is.



The Morning Picture :)


Also, the giant hotdog picture is what we ate for lunch today.



I started a coin collection, the ones on the right in the picture are American coins.



Thank you so much for the montage things. I really appreciate it. I sent Kelli a letter, but I'm not sure when it will get there. I put a priority sticker on it hoping it would get there faster. Could you give me Uncle Lindon's address, so that I can continue writing him. I love you tons. Give Kolton a big hug for me. It won't be weird, cause he has hugged many people's Moms. I'm gonna go email him, Jory, Emy and Ben now, but I love you tons and I hope that you are doing well and get better soon. You better be doing scripture study. 

love you 

Elder Kyle Crotts





No comments:

Post a Comment