Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rain, Rain and more Rain

It has been raining for the past week basically. We had one warm sunny day, but other than that it's been raining. It's also been flooding in some Areas. The Zwickau Elders and Sisters have been evacuated. Apparently it's the worst flooding in 60 years, but we should be fine. My first Transfer call day thing is coming up here soon, this Saturday, but I don't think I'll be transferred though. The persons baptism is on 28 June, but not sure if that will happen. I am writing you are letter that has a bunch of info on it about the investigators, but I'm not finished with it yet. I wrote you another letter that you should be getting today. We are finally going to be going through a mine today, so I'm pretty excited about that. It should be fun. Thank you for telling me about Lindon. Tell him I love him. Thanks for the Picture of Kelli in the Dress, it's beautiful. Tell brother Williams I say hi. I'll try and send you actually letters more often. I don't know if you have been sending me any letters, but I haven't gotten anything for a month. Other than Emily's graduation announcement, but I still love you guys. I hope you have a fantastic week.

I'm still having trouble with the language and I'm eating so much food. I ate some more rot kohl (Red Cabbage) yesterday and that was a little nappy. I had to take a power nap in the car while Elder Marshall did Language study. I felt better after though. We also went door to door yesterday in the rain for 2 hours. It wasn't so bad, but no one wanted to listen to us. I think we need to work more with the ward in finding people, because tracting and d2d isn't working very well at the moment, but we will keep at it and see what happens. We fasted twice last week, so that was fun. My weight is going up and down like a yoyo. I found some Curly Wurly things while shopping, so I decided to get some. I am enjoying it here. Elder Marshall makes everything fun. We don't get a baptism every week like some missions, but we have the best ward ever. No joke. This ward is amazing. The Ebisch family is the best. We are going there tonight for family home evening and they told us to bring investigators. That is where we skyped from. I'm sad to know that I will have to eventually leave this area. It's amazing. Anyway, I have been writing in my Journal every day, but I will have to translate it later, because it's hard to read, ha-ha. Our car is kind of dying and will hopefully be in the shop this week. Unfortunately we can't get a new car, which would be awesome, but the Mission has too many Missionaries coming in to pay for a new car as well. Apparently a couple months ago they were thinking about getting all BMWs for the Mission cars, but then they didn't because they thought we would look to full of ourselves and what not. posh. but yeah.


Love Elder Crotts








No comments:

Post a Comment