Monday, June 24, 2013

HOT... HOT... HOT!

Thanks for writing. I have a lot of things to talk about so here we go.

I would like a tschüss book, book other people write in when I or they leave the area/go home. I was thinking it would be cool to get one of those Tardis journals for a tschüss book, but only if you are will to buy one. If you do, you could probably have it shipped straight here and if you do, I would need it kind of soon because Elder Marshal might be leaving this next transfer. If not, I could try and find something cool over here. I am now writing in my journal every day. turns out it says to in the white hand book. fyi I have been since I got to Germany. 

So the other day we were cleaning and we found some bubbles which was fun because they are Hello Kitty bubbles.




I also gave myself a hair cut and it looks funny, but that ok, cause everyone's hair looks funny over here. With my hair cut, one of our investigators thinks I look like Tin Tin from the adventures of Tin Tin. His name is Gerd.

I have also eaten eggs twice since I've been here. Once they were in a salad pasta thing and I had to pic them out, but I know I ate a few pieces and then also egg white that were mixed in with potatoes into a ball shape and then boiled. Both times I felt a little sick after eating but nothing serious.


The other day, Thursday. We had a zone conference meeting in Leipzig which is about 2 and a half hours away by train. Seemed further though. Any way, it was super, super hot and humid. I think it got up to about 45°c (113 *F) maybe just 40 (104 *F) but it was humid and we were all in a little room with about 90 or 80 people in it, including Elder Youngblood and Sister Pitech and Sister Miller. I have seen Sister Pitech a lot lately. She made me a planner with a cover that I will be using next transfer. Think I sent you a picture.

                                                        



Olaf Ebisch, the member who's house we skyped from, went on splits with a missionary during the street display and the following Monday said that the ward needs to do more work in getting the missionaries referrals, because door to door and street contacting aren't getting them anywhere. Which is totally true, so that is super exciting that someone in the ward has figured that out and will hopefully be helping us with the rest of the ward in getting referrals. WOO!! 

Friday, I think, was also a hot day and we went into town and got some ice cream and we saw a boy, about 8 or 9, riding his bike in his underwear in town. It was weird, but apparently Germans don't like to wear clothes when it's hot. 

Our car is in the shop as of today. President said we need to start switching off with the Annaberg Elders so that they can use the car as well. Not sure how we are going to travel since we don't have a bus pass thing and our area is pretty spread out. Maybe bikes, which means helmet hair, and muscular thighs. 

I have been going through so many tissues, its nuts. I got four bloody noses last week. All within two days. one on the train to Leipzig. I sneezed and it started bleeding. 

Oh yeah, two weeks ago I did the family home evening lesson along with Sister Ebisch at the Ebisch's house, it was fun.


Thank you for keeping up the blog. 

I think that is it.  

well, I got to go

Tschüss (Bye)

Love 

Elder Crotts

Elder Marshall




No comments:

Post a Comment