Monday, March 17, 2014

Snow or Sun Tomorrow?

The whether actually got worse this week, ha-ha. It might snow tomorrow or it may be sunny, either one. 
We also almost got abducted by aliens, I mean drunk people, then we ran into The Alien this week, that was dumb! 



He had a birthday!?!?! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!!!!

I got an envelope with love letters in it, but I have not received the package from Marky yet. It's probably at the office. . 

I was actually remembering the times when we would go look at model homes. Those were good times. 

I am proud of you as well. I think I have a stomach acid problem, so I have to eat healthy as well. I don't understand where it came from though. I made some Chinese food this week, it was really good. My stomach problem is making it so I can't eat much at one time without getting dizzy and feeling like I need to through up, but I am now taking some really disgusting med that Sister Kosak told me to take, so that should help. Keep it up Mom! We are gonna be a healthy family when I get home. Fruits and veggies!!



I sent a short video of a cat. 


We didn't actually get to see the apartment. The landlord didn't show up, but we were a little late because of some drunk people trying to kidnap us. It wasn't that serious, but it was still pretty scary. You will hear about it in a year. MwaHaHaHa!


We were at a Bible study that an lady invited us to, cause she wanted to learn more about the Mormons and then The Alien walked in. It turns out that he is her friend, but she didn't know he knew us. He totally knew we were going to be there, but it was dumb. He was contradicting himself and he was trying to answer their questions about our Church and was trying to explain our doctrine and it was all wrong. Completely wrong. He was trying to manipulate them into turning against us. In the end I am pretty sure it didn't work, but it was super annoying and my kidneys hurt after that.


We went and saw Herkules with... I don't remember his code name, ha-ha. He is from Burma though. Does that ring a bell? That was fun. Got some good pictures of Herkules and a video that you will see later, MwaHaHaHa. 


 


Well, I love you tons 
Stay healthy. 

Love,

Elder Crotts

No comments:

Post a Comment