Monday, August 26, 2013

Transfers are coming up ...

Sounds like lots is happening on your end. I'll see what I can do about the Pictures of me. Thank you for the pictures. I won't be asking anything from you for a while because I know you have a lot to plan for and a lot to pay for, so don't worry about me, I'm totally fine.


 Tell Dad to start figuring out how to Google Hangout because that is what I will be using to video chat with you for Christmas because I don't know where Landon and Tiff will be and I will want to talk to them to. With Google Hangout you can chat with multiple people at once. Really cool. Hope I remember all the log-in info. ha-ha, but yeah.


 We have 5 youth in our ward total, so you think your youth is small. ha-ha. 

Met with one of our investigators and he seemed happier than he has been and has committed to reading 3 Nephi 11-30.

Started eating abend brot more often. 



We had a good district meeting this last week. In our district meetings we have a competition between all the 3 areas. Every area brings chocolate and whoever gets the most points walks with it all. It's all centered around finding and we won last week. we got 4 point. that was fun.

We ate hot dogs at family home evening at the Church. 



We helped Björn move in a bit of his stuff into the apartment above us. Did I tell you about Björn, he is in the picture of Elder Marshall and I. Björn standing on rocks and holding up seven fingers. haha seben.

We tausched with hohenstein, so I took over the area for a day. That was fun, but scary. 



Haven't been feeling the best health wise this week. That's not fun

I need a space bag, should I just buy one here?

There was a baby blessing in English in church yesterday. That was fun. We also had our meetings in the American order with sacrament first. That was strange. Lothar Ebisch just turned 80 years old, so they celebrated that. 

Also, heard an awesome story from the Howards how they totally accidentally ate the second most poisonous plant in the world and barely got sick. 

I love it out here. It's not really that difficult getting rejected by people.

well, that's all for now. Have a great week and enjoy planning for the wedding and what not. 

Love,
Elder Crotts


P.S. I don't know if you know but Kolton is in Cali now.

No comments:

Post a Comment