Monday, August 12, 2013

So much fun!!!

It's so much fun out here. Last week was pretty slow, but I did tausch to Hohenstein with Elder Bendixen, that was fun. Had a walk in and invited the people to be baptized. They said no, but it was loads of fun and then were really nice and kept complimenting us on how awesome it is that we dedicate 2 years of our lives helping people. Then they were amazed how much German I have learnt in such a short time. Ich bin der hammer (might have spelled something wrong in there). Tell Oma and Opa I say hi and that I love them and give them a hug and kiss for me. Yeah Sarah!



Saw the video and pictures of the Dinosaur outing. The video was choppy and sorry no videos from me today because this computer is no good. ha-ha.  



I am doing good. I have still been looking for a good present for dad. Have no idea what to get him, so tell him sorry. I will be sending a box home hopefully by the end of next month. ha-ha, that's forever away. I am waiting for egg cartons. 



Investigators are great. We have two appointments set up this week. One with an eternal investigator who will baptize. Its happening, even though she doesn't know it yet. 

The rabbit was quite delicious, but I don't want to eat it again. 



We had a zone training meeting and I saw Sister Pitech again. That was fun. I wrote you a message in the air, sorry they are kind of crap, I just started. More on the way. It's been warm here too and we haven't had a car, so we have been using bikes. It's been crazy, but we have our car back now, so that's good.




I realized, I don't know America. During our English class we had a map of America and we had to draw a route for a trip and I didn't know where any states or cities were. It was ridiculous, ha-ha. 

I made a nappy potato soup. Didn't taste very good at all, but this weeks menu looks so much better. 

oh, I ate at KFC after the zone training meeting and I sent you a pic of the receipt. It was so good, better than Americas. 




We have 3 jars of peanut butter in our cupboard and one claims to be American style... its not. 


Need more family pics and better pics of Tiff and Landon. 

oh yeah! I'm giving a talk next Sunday... in German. Wish me luck. 

Hope you and Dad have a good week. Go party or something and eat healthy. 


I love you tons. I will try to get a video next week, but no promises. 

Well, I got to go, love you muchly

Love,
Elder Crotts


P.S. I miss hamburgers so bad


No comments:

Post a Comment