Monday, May 5, 2014

I have the flu...



The weather has been quite cold around here and I am currently fighting a stomach flu. I have learned to love white bread. 



We got our transfer call last Saturday. We are both staying. 

I'll Skype roughly around 7, 8, or 9 am your time... ha-ha. We aren't sure. Just be ready. 

well.. hmm. Next week I have a talk in church. We'll see how that goes. 



We had an appointment with a man who is from Ghana and he has committed to reading the book of Mormon and praying to see if Joseph Smith was a prophet. That was pretty exciting. 
I haven't had much energy lately. Probably because I get sick so often. Not good. 



I need you to start looking into colleges or schools where I can study Graphic design. 

One of our investigators, Ice Queen, has two cats and they are adorable. I need more pics of the family and Misty, ha-ha. 

I love you tons. 

Love,

Elder Crotts.

No comments:

Post a Comment