Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sheep Everywhere!

 I have no idea where this year went. I need my Skype info again... ha-ha. 



                       


My investigators are good, but I have a feeling that most of my investigator stories will have to wait until after the mission. We did get invited to a protest the other day. The people were a bit high... ha-ha, we said no. Then we found an inactive member unexpectedly and I found a couple new species of insects. A weird Bee spider thing and a giant ant beetle.




I know some other stuff happened this week, but I don't remember what, ha-ha.  

Thank grandma for the food. All of the sweets are gone, ha-ha. 

 

Oh and my teeth things fall out while I am sleeping, but when they are in my mouth I bet they work wonderful. Sometimes I wake up and it is just gone or on the side of my bed or on the floor or something, ha-ha. 




Love,
Elder Crotts



No comments:

Post a Comment